Jumble of the day

Today's Word Jumble
Rearrange letters to form four words: Average Puzzle Score=2 Correct

Word Jumble

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TechWar 2009 at hyderabadtechies.info.. Microsoft Developer User Group.

After looking at MSDN Newsletter(http://msdotnettechies.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/msdn-news-letter/)…I just want to put down my thoughts and experiences and my status after the continuous 48 hours sessions followed by my office hours with a dried face as if not slept for years but still I have got some cheerful smile. I honestly say that what kept me awoke and alert to participate in the session is the core team. In fact I was confused puzzled or shocked or what not when I heard this mind blowing idea of keeping oneself awake for 48 hours. From where do we get people to speak who will be patient to hear? Are people so workaholic or technoholic(No such word exits introduced by me)??? So many questions but still there was amazing feeling and excitement and confidence on the team. When I just entered the session like the day before I got couple of mails regarding the schedule and keynote and I was asked to speak and introduce Aswin and I was in little bit of trans when I heard that I am gng to introduce someone an MVP( More than President of USA for me)…Also not only the sessions I have to give but I have to manage In between…From there Team Hyderabad techies turned out to be WE the TEAM Hyderabad techies. I have one exciting moment in life which can be remembered for ever as I do watch so many technical videos How do I videos..Presenters sharing their Presentations and then showing a demo…At instances my hand used move over the mouse and I used to get involved as if its my session…. This is really a dream come true for me.. Thanks to http://hyderabadtechies.info ( Microsoft User Group Hyderabad ) ….. Hope the team rocks on and on and give such opportunities to aspirants like me … Even I am contributing my part and now Core team Member...Hey I was the winner even there. The so called BEST OUTSTANDING SPEAKER :) http://hyderabadtechies.info/index.php/tech-war-2009-awards-announced ..Here's the proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment