Jumble of the day

Today's Word Jumble
Rearrange letters to form four words: Average Puzzle Score=2 Correct

Word Jumble

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A recalled aspiration......

In an interesting conversation today with my husband something striked my mind... Its not striking its like a pointer was called which has sent signals on one of my most aspiring research area and a course which i want to do at any cost in my life... May be it started when i was in my diploma and even I am surprised how did i forget it?

It's the human psychology course... I want to pursue this in any top grade university some time down the line without fail... Good that i recalled it and informed by hubby and I am sure i am gonna do this as he is always there to push me towards something which i aspire for...

I was wishing to do this for having peace of mind. Later after marriage may be i became busy reading my hubby and forgot about this.. I remember a saying that "It is easy to shape a mountain but it is foolish to think that you can change a human being" as every person is right in their context... :) That's the reason i never ask anyone "When will you change?" I just accept the way they are and my best pastime is to observe their actions.

There is an add where the daughter says to her mother that Mom i want to grow up and become a pilot while playing with Aeroplane and she remembers that she also wanted to become a writer after growing up and sits writing...

I am sure everyone had such aspirations once upon a time and we have already burried them unknowingly... Few recalled down the line and are able to do that... I wanted to be in the second category but not sure if i can ever do....

No comments:

Post a Comment