Jumble of the day

Today's Word Jumble
Rearrange letters to form four words: Average Puzzle Score=2 Correct

Word Jumble

Friday, February 14, 2014

What is Time Management?

Often we listen to this complaint "I had no enough time." Every one has their own reasons. I jotted down my reasons below just to change myself. Its my blog :)

Not having time is lack of time management.

I just quoted few examples below I usually face and later declare I had no time.
  • Banging the alarm and getting back to bed.
  • Not telling NO. However I improved a lot in this area. Atleast I can say NO when I am at work.
  • Uninvited guests / unexpected programs.
  • I still do have time inspite of the above but I just prioritize my things.
  • Just lazying around saying I need rest and feeling pity about myself.
Going out a day of week into nature and energinzing oneself, cannot be compared to any energy drinks. If you still feel that you wasted your day Partying, remember you are eligible to party as per GOD and feel fortunate.

I donno there seems to be many, but hey comeon this is the only life I have in which I am still yet to do so many things. Get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment