Jumble of the day

Today's Word Jumble
Rearrange letters to form four words: Average Puzzle Score=2 Correct

Word Jumble

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Raga in Sydney

It's been an Year and 2 months.
An awesome incredible time in my life where I experience those extremes in life which I never thought of.


That extreme of staying away from family and your husband being everything to you.


That extreme sadness when father was ill.
That extreme happiness when he started recovering.


That extreme sadness when I was being rejected for jobs.
That extreme happiness when we both got jobs at the same time.


That extreme stupidity of missing true friends.


That extreme fun and struggle of setting up a new home starting from scratch.


It's life and it's all about me.


The Transformation:
I am learning that my meal is complete even without rice...
I am learning that a meal can be a combination of Canned pumpkins and cereals.
I am learning that a meal need not always be hot.
I am learning that you need not boil milk to consume.
I am being convinced that Cold milk direct from fridge is the right way to eat.
I have learned that frozen foods are safer than ones from fridge.


End of the day:

I walk as fast as I can so that I can quickly go home cook for both of us and sleep early.
I see people in their jogging dress at the same time as their day starts then to burn their fat.





No comments:

Post a Comment