Jumble of the day

Today's Word Jumble
Rearrange letters to form four words: Average Puzzle Score=2 Correct

Word Jumble

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

The comeback is always amazing.. Hooray!!!!!!

The comeback is always amazing

Life had been so busy with complaints and amazingly your inner voice which all it knows is just you is longing for the happiness and joy it's been missing all these days and just hoping that you would wake up to live again. Finally it got irriatated and came back with a bang to say "Hey write a bloggggggg".

It's been wonderful journey till date and everyday had been amazing in the Journey with my little man, my bundle of blessings who taught me to Love me again. That gratitude in your eyes and the way you make me feel special every moment which I experienced with your grandparents when ever I achieved something, you give me that everyday. You give me instant joy and you are such a sweet heart. You are so satisfied with such simple pleasures and you are teaching me life again. I can still see your eyes and the expression when I was so stressed at things, one look that changed me and helped me to realise this is not what I want..

Thank you God for answering my prayers and sending me this incredible gift something which I never imagined of.

I started to realise I will be an example of life for you and want that to be a better one as I believe you will extract the best out of it.

I want to give you the moral support and strenth and courage which makes you believe in yourself. All you need is yourself to survive.

My motto of life was "Do not lead life. Live life" and will be. What a relief. How silly, I have been just leading my life.. Love yourself to live your life. If you love yourself, everyone else will Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment